Things I Want My Daughters to Know
It took me a very long time to realize how valuable my life and precious time really is. So much of it I wasted on things and people that would never change no matter how much I loved or gave. My beautiful, kind, precious girls, you are amazing just the way you are. Here are 20 Things to Always Remember.
1. If it won't matter in 5 years, don't give it even another 5 minutes of your time.
2. Focus on those who lift you up and let anyone toxic go.
3. Be the change you want for yourself.
4. You create your own happiness. No one else can ever own that.
5. Learn to live alone and be alone.
6. Travel more.
7.Be strong enough to never settle.
8. You'll never truly be ready for children until you have them.
9. Let it be.
10. Never sacrifice your own happiness for someone else.
11. Save more money.
12. Cherish friendships and honor them.
13. Always keep a secret unless it is harmful.
14. Chose yourself first.
15. Don't save anything for the right time. Do it now.
16. In life, you get what you put in.
17. No response is a response. And a powerful one.
18. This too shall pass.
19. Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.
20. Live a Great Story.